INFORMATION FOR A SAFE HOLIDAY
- All our staff are informed about the measures to be taken to protect their health and those of guests;
- The Management carries out periodic informative and training briefings to monitor the application of the directives and make the necessary improvements;
- The rooms and common areas are sanitized with specific anti Covid19 products;
- The rooms are aired before cleaning them;
- The linen in the rooms is sanitized;
- The use of face masks is mandatory inside the hotel, except for the exceptions permitted by law;
- Hand sanitizer is present at the reception and in the common areas.
- Those who wish can ask to have dinner in their room with take-away mode.
- Access to the relaxation area is limited, only possible by reservation for a maximum of 45 minutes, only for adults. It is possible that the relaxation area may not be used during your stay.
- The fitness area can only be used upon reservation and will be sanitized after each use.
- The mini-club will be contingent and organized on the basis of groups as closed and stable as possible; accessible for children aged 4 to 10 years and the use of a face mask will be mandatory. It is possible that the mini club may not be used during your stay.
- To ensure greater safety, the temperature could be measured every day at the entrance to the restaurant
- The shuttle service can be suspended at any time following the problems due to Covid 19.
- As per the AntiCovid Regional Protocol, Contactless Check-in and Check-out will be facilitated and for this reason we ask you to send us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org photos of the identity documents (front / back) of all people who will stay.
- To avoid gatherings at check out, separate accounts will not be made.
SUMMER 2020/2021 - A HOLIDAY ON THE SNOW IN RESPECT OF FUN, RELAXATION AND SAFETY
Staff and Family Semprini-PinRezerwuj terazOfertyZapytaj